Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months

Your Steam Name: Pervis
Your Roleplay Name: Pervis Mexi
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:122727538

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User placed a car bomb on a vehicle in a crowded bazaar parking lot for no valid reason, causing damage to and killing uninvolved people. Longer ban because she showed no regard for the rules

Why should this appeal be considered?: I sincerley apologize for my actions and anyone who was killed and/or had their car catch on fire/blow up as a result of my actions. I understand how frustrating it must have been for anyone who was directly impacted by my actions and I am sorry for that. Hindsight is 20/20 and i now realize the amount of damage that could be caused by placing a car bomb in a crowded location. I apologize to the admin who banned me if I came off as rude/ not caring about the rules, I had realized what I had done the moment it happened and did not want to justify/elborate the situation to him because I knew I was in the wrong. I have already privately apologized to the person that I planted the car bomb on and we are on good terms. I still have many friends who actively
play on the server and would like to be able to rejoin the community. Please consider this apology as it is sincere.

Thank you

Pervis :)

Additional Information: This is my first ban and I have 2 warnings on record for the 1 year I have been on perp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.