Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Slize
Your Roleplay Name: Alex floyd
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460041006

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: For making a immature joke about children that i never shouldve made

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello im sorry for making those jokes and i have matured so much as a person and now thinking back it was disgusting and makes me sick that i made those jokes and im so sorry for even saying that andni regret it so much and im hoping to be forgiven and let back on the server as i messed up and said something i never shouldve said at that time i was trying to be edgy and funny and when i think back i think how disgusting that is to even make and im sorry for making jokes like that and i regret it so much as it was stupid of me to say that and repulsive and im sorry im hoping to be let back on the server as ive changed and matured a lot and will follow the rules and ive noticied my wrong in making a joke like that and its disgusting and im so sorry and even if i dont get unbanned im just hoping you guys will forgive me for saying something like that