Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnje
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: sut
Your Roleplay Name: Ali Johnson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:634389116

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I actually dont know but i think i said something dumb.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because i really like this server and spend basicly all day on it, and i just love every detail of it and it has really good Roleplay on it.
And im really sorry for what i did and i really, like really regret doing those things i did, and im sorry for it. i hope this get accepted so i can use every single day playing on Perpheads.

Additional Information: im sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Just as a reminder, You kept telling a woman to “go back to the kitchen” or something and called the cops black monkeys repeatedly whilst they were arresting you along with your permabanned friend.

Reaction score
No that was actually my friend that said that, ive never said "go back to the kitchen" to anyone?

Reaction score
Just as a reminder, You kept telling a woman to “go back to the kitchen” or something and called the cops black monkeys repeatedly whilst they were arresting you along with your permabanned friend.
That was "colagamer69"

Reaction score
It was a long time ago, but you definitely called the cops black monkeys and played into other comments your friend had made.
Im so frickin sorry for that and it wont happend again! I promise.

Reaction score
It was a long time ago, but you definitely called the cops black monkeys and played into other comments your friend had made.
And im sorry for my actions man, i just wanna get unbanned so i can play and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.