Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: SelveyUk
Your Roleplay Name: Jake Selvey
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150700629

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User shot two police officers because one of them was apprehending his friend for minor crimes. Then made it 10x worse on discord

Why should this appeal be considered?: To say that outburst was out of character would be an understatement, I have watched back the video and can now see I was in the wrong.
At the time I was 100% sure I didn't break the rules so I decided to vigorously defend myself. I recently decided to drop the ego, read over the rules and rewatch the video and all I can do is apologize. I would like to personally apologize to Dom, Collier, Aquaa, Keiwam and Jake for being victims of my stupidity and anger. I do deserve a ban. BUT I would like to rejoin the community and my friends on Perp a lot sooner than the 6 month ban
dictates.

In these situations all I can do is hold my head and apologise, I am sorry for any stress caused by this situation.

Additional Information: writing on behalf of selvey as hes also forum banned

Reaction score

Due to this being extended to a 6 month ban, this is no longer up to me and will have to wait to be reviewed by the administration team.