Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Exemn/Steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Struxty
Your Roleplay Name: Dante Redd
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:524602103

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.5, 3.2, 3.4 - Engaging in a shootout outside the PD in direct eyeshot of a Police NPC. In a separate instance, executed a cop because they were afraid the police were suspicious of a prior murder, approaching the officer to kill them rather than running away. Metagaming and lying about it. //Banned for Enforcer Steelo

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi there I want to start by saying I apologize for the rules I have broken, At first, I didn't know the seriousness and consequences of breaking the rules.

I'd first like to say I apologize for breaking all my rules and briefly go over them so I can show that I understand them now.

1.6, at the time In my ban sit I was lying about how I wasn't meta-gaming. I thought I could try to lie to escape a ban and I'm sorry for wasting time and losing trust between myself and the admins I promise this won't happen again.

2.5, I apologize for My negative mindset at the time and didn't release how many players I was affecting by making these mistakes e.g. with the intent to kill for silly reasons and looking back at it, it was so stupid. I just didn't think about it at the time. I was so engaged in not caring about the rules that I ruined other people's RP experience, and for that, I'm truly sorry. Killing a police officer and 2 people just to pick up my weapon was stupid and I promise this won't happen again.

3.2 Meta Gaming. I have learned how overpowering and unfair it is to use third-party communications against players playing properly in-game, as it gives me an advantage against others for example being able to com my position, players I've killed, where I am, etc. I'm truly sorry for ruining people's RP and lying about this to admins' faces for 20 minutes especially when I've been warned and banned for this in the past. It's just time-wasting and makes me look immature and less trustworthy in the future and for this I'm sorry.

3.4 In the future I plan to take this rule seriously so that I and others can have a fun and realistic RP experience without causing any bother by doing stupid things such as evading GP or running across the highway, minging guns, annoying police officers, and more like an idiot, I've realized this rule is one of the most important rules as its the main rule that represents role play

At the time When I was banned from playing Perp, I had little to no free time to play on my computer and was just looking for a quick laugh and an excuse to have fun at the time. In my head, I didn't think as to which rules I was breaking while playing. I also had no intentions of playing more than just a few times so therefore I didn't care or think of the consequences at the time. I truly regret my decision

As of right now Im truly sorry for my actions and stupid mistakes. I have recently had more time to play on my computer and would love to start playing perp again however this time properly. I also made sure to re-read the rules to make sure I have a good understanding of what is right and wrong so that I can make sure I and others are having a positive RP experience.

I also wanted to quickly mention that this is my third attempt at submitting an apology for the ban I have been issued, I apologize for my 2nd attempt as I used an AI script and edited it to suit the perp server context. I did this as I was scared that my first one was denied due to my poor grammar and lack of knowledge of writing apologies, I'm terribly sorry for this and deeply regret it as I'm scared It might affect this apology but please take my word as It wasn't a sign of laziness and or a quick escape to get unbanned.

I take full responsibility for my actions and am truly sorry for the trust lost between myself and the moderators on the server. When I next play it will be properly with no meta-gaming and with a proper RP mindset with responsible people to ensure that I won't have this happen again.

Additional Information: I'm very sorry for the trust and rules I have broken, I hope you guys can see that I'm more confident with the rules this time and that I have a changed mindset for going into the future when roleplaying on Perp. I can assure you guys that I have learned my lesson and the rules over the past 3 months, and again I'm sorry for using an AI to write my last apology, it was such a silly mistake. I would love to start playing again soon

Thanks and Sorry,
Ross :)

Last edited:
Reaction score

You have been unbanned.
Tread lightly. I trust you've learned something from this experience, and focus on keeping yourself out of trouble.
Make a report in-game if you don't quite understand how to handle a situation, or just want rule guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.