Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @MegaSaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: MickeyTheChosen1
Your Roleplay Name: Mickey Chosen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80342627

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Minge grabbing a gun during a shootout and kept the gun

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was told to post an apology by the moderator that banned me a week after my ban so please do not take this as spam.
I was banned for grabbing a gun during a shootout and I lied continuously wasting moderators time. I truly apologies for the for the time that I took out of moderators days to look at these reports I had posted and for lying to the person whos gun I took. I messaged him personally and resolved the situation he was accepting of my apology. I'm sorry for breaking the servers rules
If I'm unbanned I can guarantee u I will try my best to not break any server rules and I will never lie to a mod and be honest at all times . I have took some time to read the server rules properly and analyze every mistake I made when this incident happened.
and once again sorry to all inconveniences that came of this
thank you for reading my apologies

Additional Information: I really love this server even though I'm new and I would love to have the chance to play again.

Last edited:
Reaction score

If you do minge grab a gun again and lie about it, you will receive a much harsher punishment

You also need to make a report as soon as you join back so I can remove that UMP from your inventory