Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bnej
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Slinky
Your Roleplay Name: arve pedersen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:583419817

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: massRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: hi i want to start this of by saying im sorry for the way i acted and im sorry to the people i killed, i did something thats not allowed and understand a ban. something i dont understand is why i got 6 months ban when i only got like 3-4 days playtime. i have 2 warnings and 2 bans at 1 day and 1 week. i know and understand now that massRDM is one of the most serious crimes and i understand that its not tolerated on the server. my mind was messed up and i was tired af. i know this is what everyone says but i just want to say and i mean it when i say this will never. and i mean never happen again. i messed up and thats on me but if you could maybe reconsider the 6 months it would make me so happy. again it will never happen ever again and im sorry for the way i acted.

Additional Information: thanks for reading

Reaction score
you will need to write more trust me, either double or triple what you have written. Speaking from my experience with this type of thing, more effort the better

Reaction score
ive tried going into detail of what happend and my mistakes but nothing really seems to work
im trying to tell them that it wont happen again and that it was a big mistake that im sorry about

Status
Not open for further replies.