Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Wtmac
Your Roleplay Name: Donald Makarov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:611504473

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Alt Account

Why should this appeal be considered?: I regret my prior actions , at the time I was new to RPing I didn't want to respect the rules and didn't understand the rules and why they were there . After spending time on other servers after my ban I realized the mistake I had made when I actually had gave RPing a chance . I alted because I felt that I had really missed the true purpose of the server and wanted a second opportunity and make memories but I now realize my actions before hand have consequences . When I was alting I demonstrated excellent behavior expect for a chat ban for making a dark joke . I've evolved significantly to be a better person since then and returned to show the management that I'm a changed person with a better attitude and mature enough to hopefully be allowed back to the server. I accept full responsibility for my actions and fully comprehend the repercussions that were inflicted. After being discovered to be alting I gave up and went onto another server and eventually became a moderator , where I learned even more and understand the hardships of admins and have grown to despise my former self . I made this appeal again to demonstrate my commitment to sticking with this community and my improved attitude decision making and attitude . I also want to apologize to the staff that had to waste their time to deal with me and my situation , also other people that had based with me but had no idea I was alting for also wasting their time and potentially endangering them of a ban .

Status
Not open for further replies.