Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: bobo
Your Roleplay Name: edward hustle
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193447733

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.8 - User was acting inappropriately with another player who was clearly underage in a sexual way. When being called out about it he proudly stated "If he was older I wouldn't do that shit" . This is not acceptable in the community, not even as a joke. // Accepted AR.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all i apologize for this behavior i wasn't expecting a lot of people to be affected by it, some people who were around weren't even affected they just wanted me off the server and i'm not saying this as i'm acting innocent now but i want you to see my pov, back in 2016 untill 2020 some player who are staff and also in high ranking staff right now were literally sexual rping and some of them were even setting up bases for this shit, i come back from the old timers i get on this server once in a while to enjoy it and i disappear, sometimes i dont catch up with the rules like when i was gone i used to remember some of the head staff right now were using the word "N" word many times and when i came back a year later i said this once and i was warned without even a verbal warning and yeah i agree a little that it's my fault for not re-reading the rules but you get my point, the things i used to see back there is just straight up disgusting and i used to be against it i used to be a snowflake but while things changed i started to not give a fuck about being a snowflake i joked around too and i knew how to take a laugh, this situation i was in was just pure comedy for me i was surprised how many people were affected by it especially when i got 6 months ban i never knew that it was dealt with such a harsh punishment, honestly i didn't think that much of "underage" or "overage" most americans sound squeaky af for example that irish sam sounded squeaky when he was 19 years old some of the staff who were 18 years old sounded 12 so i didn't even guess if this kid was over age or underage my intention wasn't like "oh how old is this guy so i cant sexual rp" this shit just happened out of comedy context and so many staff did that shit do 12 years old kids back in the day they used to make childrens suck them off for a pistol and we used to laugh about it because its out of a video game, it's just literally a character inside a video game crouching and making noises nothing that sexual about it but anyway, i do understand where this rule comes from and why it was added and i apologize for this rp, and i hope you do consider this appeal and atleast lower the ban or something because it was 3 months and later it was changed to 6 months out of nowhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Sounds like you spent your whole "apology" trying to justify your actions of ERP with a child on the server.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
no actually, i have put my pov and how i got to this situation in the first place and what my intention was, i could've just apologized and that's it but it would look like my intention were just pure pedo.

i have explained that i wasn't actually aware of the rule in the first place (which is my fault, just a POV)
i have explained that most of the staff used to do these as a joke and that's why i did it because i thought it was allowed (not talking about child ERP)
i have explained that my intention was just a joke and anyone with an average mind would look at the video and know i was joking
i have explained that my intention wasn't about age/sex/color i didn't think of this guy's age, it was just a rp i got into and i took a laugh out of it

before and after all these explanations i have apologized and i apologize again about my actions i'm not justifying shit because that shit is completely wrong but i just pointed out what happened at that time and what my intentions were and my POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.