Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ⛧Bnje⛧
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: EricMatthews
Your Roleplay Name: Eric Matthews
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26235258

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: unsavoury comments in OOC

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was initally banned for 'Attempting to justify / loophole ERP rules' once Bnje had read it he realised what he had just typed. He then changed it to 'unsavoury comments in OOC' which I do apologise for.

I started off the conversation in OOC asking why there was a law for 'Sexual Offences' if it was against the server's rules. To me it didn't make sense because if someone is breaking the server rules, they shouldn't be considered in-character at that moment, the roleplay should be stopped until an admin intervenes and discusses it with the player and the behaviour is corrected. At no point was I trying to justify ERP rules, I am totally against them and was not advocating for them at all. I fully condemn ERP as not all players that play on the server are adults, it is not the appropriate environment to practice ERP.

The reason it was changed to 'unsavoury comments in OOC' was because I was making a joke about the topic we were all discussing. On reflection, I do agree that the joke I made was too far and I do apolgoise for this. I am sorry. But I do not think this one singular comment justifies banning me from the server for an entire month. When I have never been banned before nor in any trouble for any rule breaking. I have been an active member of the community for over a month now and have followed every single server rule up to this.

Reaction score
Why would you even try to justify having sex with underage boys in OOC, you freak.

Reaction score

Absolutely not. The reason got changed to keep dirt off your name, thats the only leniency you're getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.