Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Cgmannen
Your Roleplay Name: Igor Petrekov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:443387777

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Mass RDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Admin's,

I would like to apologize for my previous actions and any negative emotions i may have caused. I understand that my behavior was inappropriate and I regret my actions. I became angry after i was raiding some new guys that had prop blocked and when i got helped by the admin i went away. I came back and tried again because i got interrupted by the prop block and the admin told me "dont you have any things better for you then to raid new players". I reacted impulsively by shooting and killing others. I realized that was just so stupid and i have could handle that so much better. But i really want to apologize of my mistakes and i really want to be given another chance to play on the server.

One of the main reasons I am seeking this opportunity is because my younger brother. Who i share my steam account with also wants to play and I would love to play the game together with him. He tried to join and got banned because alt account due to my ban, and I take full responsibility for that as well.

If given the chance, I promise to show you guys my roleplay skills and create fun scenarios for everyone involved. It has been a long time now that i have been banned and i truly hope that you will consider this apology and grant me the opportunity to play with my brother and friends once again.

Thank you for your time reading this application.

Best Regards,
[Cg]

Additional Information: If any admin wants to talk with me on discord and discuss this case, I'd be more than happy to have a conversation with them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello SamSN,

He is using my old account with gmod on. But he cant connect with that account because its alt. so i maked a new account for him but that account got banned aswell..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.