Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Tyla Jai
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: chenar
Your Roleplay Name: Hudson Rydge
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226864656

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Community Wide Ban

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, my name is Chenar and I played Perpheads in a disgusting manner. I sexually harassed a woman and threatened her with gunfire, then proceeded to drop the N Nuke and other racial slurs / profanities in the admin sit. I am here to completely and utterly apologise for my actions, alongside extending this apology heavily towards the affected, such as the Victim. I was in no right state of mind 9 months ago and was surrounded by disgusting people who groomed me into saying these things and in general I surrounded myself with the wrong crowd. I have since cut these people off and haven't spoken to them, in an attempt to better myself as a person. I really hope you can consider this appeal. I have never broken any rules outside of this specific scenario and have a couple of friends who are playing Perpheads actively right now, who I would love to join! BAN EVASION IS OUT OF THE QUESTION FOR ME, AND I RESPECT THE RULES OF THE SERVER!!!

Please please please consider this and think of me as a new, changed person who is nowhere near as toxic.

Additional Information:

Status
Not open for further replies.