Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Man Man
Your Roleplay Name: Eyal Golan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:795809283

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Scamming premium

Why should this appeal be considered?: I bought for a player already before i was buying for him everything went smooth no problems , but when I tried buying for him , He told me at the start everything was ok even in ooc chat he said I have it , later he started having problems saying he didnt have it which i dont know how i could check if he had got it or not , after about 30 mins of talking and me trying to buy it again we agreed that i should refund his 100k which i was about to but then we both logged off and when i came back i was banned , I can refund him immediately or even buy the premium . I had no bad intentions and didnt expect it to go this way i still have him added on steam and he hadnt messaged me anything about him thinking i scammed him . So again Whatever the player wants i can do for Premium/100k back

Reaction score
Who was the player you were going to buy premium for, where did you agree to refund the 100k and please contact @Fredy to prove that you purchased premium at all, even if for the wrong Steam ID.

Reaction score

This is being denied as you have failed to reply to attempts to resolve this, feel free to contact @Collier if you still wish to resolve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.