Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mim
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: KevinBDK#2451
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin Jakobsen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63148949

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I punched a man, ran from the police, I didnt follow a police order, then an admin broke the rp and told me he would ban me if I didnt stop yelling in chat.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was just walking around, doing my thing, i was near city hall, a man just got arrested, i walked to him and punched him for no reason, i got arrested, brought to the police station, got out the car, i started yelling at the police, that i would kill them and shit. He when we near the arrest, he told me he would ban me if I kept doing it, he should have taking it after the roleplay
I will continue my good behavior, it was a mistake that I didnt take the staff seriously.

Reaction score

This is not really an apology but more you confirming some rule breaks you allegedly made. The ban reason also is not the one you were banned for. You can make a new appeal, and if you want to apologize for your actions, do so, otherwise you can make a staff complaint on the staff member in the subforum.
Here's your ban reason: https://bans.perpheads.com/player/76561198086563626

Status
Not open for further replies.