Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hayden/Dog/A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: viktorz.
Your Roleplay Name: Mia Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:239877175

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to comply under gunpoint getting himself killed, extended ban due to an agreement // extended by curak for 1.1 - Disrespectfull behavior in discord after his dispute got denied.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have banned since 6 october 2022 and at the time i was still young and didnt know how to act. I had alot of fun on the server even with words i couldnt explain how much. And i would love to relive those exact moments ofcourse without the times off me breaking the rules and being disrespectfull to staff and all of that. I have become a better person off myself and i would like to show it to u guys that i can be a normal player on the server and not cause any problems like i used to do. At the time i was playing the server/when i got banned i was 13 years old and now i am soon becomeing 15 years old. I have done alot off stupid things in the past not only on perpheads on other servers aswel and i regret it so much. I have learned to keep things to myself and not say stupid things to players or staff. Am sorry to hayden A1L Doge and maybe more that i cant even remember anymore. I just really want to show that i have improved myself. And i hope to see myself play the server again. I want raid and be cop and have the fun like i used to have fun. I think i have taken a long enough time out off the server since i already barely go on my pc i now go outside more with my friends. And if i do go on my pc i would watch youtube all day or watch movies. I really hope u guys give me a chance again to play the server. If not thanks for putting the effort of reading this ban appeal

Additional Information: sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.