Stu

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Stu
Your Roleplay Name: I have forgotten my character name.
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:573519534

Why were you punished?: While the user was leaving from a shootout, he decided to re-engage in combat instead of leaving. | Extended to Perma due to constant ban evading + RDMing and No intention to role-play

Why should this appeal be considered?: I came from fivem roleplay when I first pondered into gmod i have to be honest, I didn't touch up on the roleplay rules.
This was a mistake from myself which eventually led to my ban from the server.
I firstly would like to apologise for my actions and i have realised the effect this could've had on other peoples experience in the server and it was completely the wrong thing to do. Since my ban i have had a lot off time to reflect on my actions, within this time off I have read the rules and now have a complete understanding off gmod.
I am now working a lot so i would like a game i could go to where i can have fun and have a bit off a distraction from the real world.
This ban was on the 21 feb 2023 so a year ago now, I have matured alot since then and would be extremely grateful for a second chance.

Additional Information: Thankyou for taking your time to read this, take care :]

Status
Not open for further replies.