Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sidd
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Gucci Kid Official
Your Roleplay Name: Roger Dolan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42397248

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 6 Months

Why should this appeal be considered?: Good Afternoon,

Today marks about half way through my 6 month ban period. In August when I made those remarks in the forums, I was not in the right place at the time. Today is about 3 months away from the server and I feel like I have changed in many ways for the better. Removing Perpheads from my life made me realize how much I had and how very selfish I was for name calling an admin and the other admins for just doing their jobs. I am sorry for my behavior and the way I conducted myself when I received a ban that was only supposed to be 1 week which was already nice enough from Sidd but instead I was rude and got what I deserved with this punishment. This server means alot to me and I am ashamed of my behavior that one night. I did not intend to hurt anybody's feelings or be toxic. I always try my best treat people with respect and this one night I broke character when I should not have and I am sorry for that. Please know that I am here to have fun and to always treat others with the respect they deserve.

Thank You,
Roger Dolan

Status
Not open for further replies.