Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @sidd
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Gucci Kid Official
Your Roleplay Name: Roger Dolan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42397248

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User attempted to kill someone in front of a cop with a their vehicle because they were "stood on their 4 million dollar car". When questioned about it he lied about the situation attempting to say he was "parking his car better". // Extended for 1.1 in shoutbox, very salty actually SteamID STEAM_0:1:42397248

Why should this appeal be considered?: Look, Im sorry...... I just want to play GMOD again. Earning this Bugatti was no easy task... after achieving this goal of mine, I was just trying to role play. When I saw somebody standing on my car, I lost control of my emotions. I would NEVER stand on homebody's vehicle for no good reason. My ban for attempting to run somebody over for standing on my car was fair, but 6 months without GMOD has made me a better person. I just want to be able to play on my Bbday, aka the day I joined this server in 2023, I have played alot and never stopped until my ban in August. I am sorry Sidd, the community and to all my Org members that continue to grind everyday. I am sorry for being so mean in the shoutbox but this wasnt me, I was going through alot and shouldnt have called everybody twig arms. This was not my intention to hurt anybody's feelings or to make people more upset with me, I was just mad and did not know how else to release that anger. Since then gym maxing has been my only other option and this has helped with my other habits such as making friends, and doing better in general life decisions. I just want to be able to play again and I am sorry for all the things I have said in August, I hope you will take the time to forgive me as I always do my best to be a better person.

Thank you,
Roger Dolan