Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Helya
Your Roleplay Name: Helya Auras
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:540833863

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: MassRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologize to the people I have harmed by calling the number of the bomb. My recklessness put the other players as well as myself in danger because I didn't see the seriousness of the situation.

I was aware that it was a bomb and the impact it could have. I didn't realize the seriousness of it at the moment. I misperceived the situation because I thought it was a joke, because the others were still standing in front of it and didn't run away. The bomb was still in their hands and they kept telling to call the number. I thought it was all just a prank and that they were just teasing the others for fun.

But I didn't realize that the numbers to activate the bomb had a shorter number, because I hadn't dealt with anything like that before. I only knew how to bomb a car.

I wouldn't have consciously done something like that myself, because I know exactly what damage it can do, but I can only repeat myself, I didn't take the situation seriously and thought it was all just a joke.

I promise it wont happen again, because I haven't done anything like that before, I'm not here to make the game worse for other players. If that happens again, you can tighten my ban.

I apologize for my stupid action and i hope that my apology will be accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

Reduced to 1 month, don't be idiot in future

Status
Not open for further replies.