Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Franko
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: klown
Your Roleplay Name: jester king
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:631559408

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User ignored orders given under gunpoint, resulting in their swift death. Very long ban as a deal was made with the user, after having previously been unbanned.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello everyone today I would like to apologize for breaking 3.4 which ended up in me getting 6 month ban due to my previous agreement. I'm very aware of this rule as I'm not a new player and I'm always trying to follow the rules.

To be completely honest I thought that after this ban I'm not gonna return to Perp but after two months I rewatched some montages and I got the motivation to write this apology. I was having very fun time playing on this server and I would like you to give me one more chance.

I realise you probably want me to wait out my ban and I know I should but I really wanna get back on the server and have fun with others on the server by creating rp situations and participating in rp events.

I will respect the outcome of this appeal as I broke this rule from my own stupidity.

Additional Information: Thank you for considering this appeal. Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.