Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: the dinoman
Your Roleplay Name: Noah ficklestein ( i think )
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:423446081

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User was raiding a property, he shot an unarmed civilian inside, the user then gunned down a medic instantly - User was unbanned last night of a 6month ban

Why should this appeal be considered?: I regret what I did, and its of course one hundred percent my fault. And I apologize sincerely for what I did. I know its not okay. but I have read the rules again, which I have spent the last 2 hours doing. I also wont to let you know there is a 100% chance that I don't get banned again once I get unbanned on the 25th', or if you guys unban me now. I honestly didn't really think about what I did, but of course that doesn't matter. What matters is I did it. Another reason why I want to get unbanned now is because I want to experience perp Christmas. I'm sorry this was short it is because I am very bad at writing and speaking. I'm sorry for what I did and I fully regret it. it was not okay. I spent a lot of time on this appeal. so please consider unbanning me.

Additional Information: I was not aware I couldn't use AI in my last appeal, sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.