Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Scoot
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Fornell-dd
Your Roleplay Name: FORNELL-dd
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:217797235

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Because of me saying racial slurs and being disrespectful

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because i have taken the time of Considering to be a better and behaving person who has learned his lesson. My humble apology for the horrible behavior i had. and i apologise for my act and my words i said. it was disrespectful and unforgivable behavior i had and my behavior lead to me being banned for 6 months which was fair and i respect it. but i enjoyed playing in the server i thought the server was cool. my behavior wasnt and i apologize once again for breaking the rules it was wrong and i didnt realise it till the end. i lied to the staff member that it was my brother but it wasnt it was me and i wasnt honest and i wasnt cool plus i ruined it for myself for saying such words and behaving that way. i hope you can find it in your heart to give me a second chance to be unbanned i hope you can forgive me for my behavior. i promise to act better and not break rules anymore and to behave better.

Additional Information: i am sorry for my actions and for the words that i said. I wanna apologise to the staff member for lying and the members that i said the words to and i hope you can forgive me.

Status
Not open for further replies.