Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Dom_ ( Not available any more )
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 8 Months

Your Steam Name: FunnyLooking
Your Roleplay Name: Kai Robin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171921643

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - Failed to get out of their police vehicle when gunpointed and told to do so when reversing at extremely low speed and colliding with another vehicle - stopping the car. [Ban length due to horrendous record, especially for 3.4, as well as a separate occasion for essentially the same thing]

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Perpheads, I am making this apology to say sorry for my horrendous actions over my time on perpheads. I want to join back and represent a new me and a new start on perpheads. I apologize for breaking gunpoint and knowing not too at all. I apologize to Dom for breaking gunpoint after I was just banned for the same thing. I am sorry to perpheads for my horrific time on perpheads and how I was acting. I have been getting ready and learning how to not break rules. I have been playing a few darkrp servers on not breaking the rules and say less I was doing quite good. But I was just being a lazy child and not acknowledging all of my bans and just use them to have a chance to play perp again as it is addicting. But now I want a change from me and I am committed to come back normally and happy to join back with there perpheads community and see new players roaming around the city enjoying the experience. Perpheads let me come back I am now ready to join back perpheads and will try as much as I can not to break any rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.