Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Franko
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: klown
Your Roleplay Name: Klown Klownsky
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:631559408

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User ignored orders given under gunpoint, resulting in their swift death. Very long ban as a deal was made with the user, after having previously been unbanned.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello

Today I would like to apologize for breaking rules 4 and a half months ago.
At that time I was so addicted to Perp that I wanted to play at all cost and in all my free time. So when I got banned I asked nazer if I could make a deal with him about my unban as I saw from tmac. As I wasnt banned that frequently I told myself that not breaking rules would be easy, well I was horribly wrong lmao.
I now understand that the deal was the most stupidiest thing on Perp that I did. Even looking at it back now I don't understand why I wouldn't wait like 5 days and accept the risk of waiting 6 months. Safe to say I'm not gonna do it again as I also have other priorities now.
I was very active player and I would like to play again.
I know you want me to wait this one out as it was agreement but I would be very pleased if you atleast lower it.
I want to apologize to the cops I was escaping whilst they were gun pointing me. (I'll try not to run next time.)
I broke the gunpoint from my own stupidity and I was fully aware of it at that time.
If this appeal gets denied I will respect it and will wait my ban out(as you probably want me to).

Additional Information: Thank you for taking your time to go through this appeal.

Last edited:

image.png

Back