Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: d, Bnjeman
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Jemapelle
Your Roleplay Name: Cant remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92615656

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: original ban harrassment 2 weeks because i said the F word to an admin whilst we were just playing it wasnt intentionally towards him because he is an admin or anything . And then that ban got extended to permanent because i was salty and mad so i went to the forum to say that my ban was invalid and i posted a video which had a shooting in it.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I made a mistake by posting that video on the forum and thats why i got permanently banned and even though its messed up by me to post something like that i still feel like i deserve another chance and can be unbanned from the server so i can play on it atleast. And i really would like to play on the server because its really good and i want to have fun on it. Its been like 8 months since i got banned which is a long time so i have really learned my lesson and i can promise that i wont bring any trouble or get in any trouble on the server or outside of the server. I just want to get unbanned so i can play and have fun on the server. Im really sorry for my actions. If i dont deserve an unban maybe i could get my reduced or something. Appreciate yall for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.