Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Ernst
Your Roleplay Name: Shichika Dinkleburg think i spelled it right
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120994558

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: For cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: As of typing this its almost about to be a year of this ban just 2 months behind, and I still wanna play on this server and I deeply regret cheating which was foolish of me, and I know. The action of this ban lead to my brothers also getting banned because its the same ip and us 3 really enjoyed the server because of how unique it was, I liked the game alot to the point I would play other serious rp servers on gmod and roblox but god they were not even close to the quality of perpheads and no its not glaze its me being serious no other server compares to this server, its infuriated me when I got banned because it just rubbed in more of how much of a dumbass i was for allowing my self to cheat and ruin the fun for my brothers that were also playing, its more or less a unban request so the ip is unbanned so my lil brothers can play because 90% of the time im at work, I only have time to write this because currently I have covid. All im asking is for another chance to play this server. I know most of this is me rambling how I wanna play blah blah blah but its all I can say, I cheated I know thats really stupid of me, wish I diddnt cheat. I'm also down to do a pc check of what ever to see if I have any kind of cheats, gmod or anything I dont really care I just wanna play the server and have fun. If you have made it to the end of this begging, coping. hopefully what ever administrator has read this have a good new years.

Additional Information: Happy new years every one

Status
Not open for further replies.