Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @peeps
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Bluewalk818
Your Roleplay Name: Tony Pacino
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:37543512

Why were you punished?: MRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I’ve been banned for a while due to the MRDM scenario that unfolded in the bazaar district by me. I threw a grenade into a crowd mistaking the shots around the corner for the man who was after me. The people saved my ass but I ruined their experience in return by being careless.

Since I was banned I’ve been pondering my mistakes, this one being my gravest out of every single one. This will be cliché but I am truly sorry for what I have done. My warnings and bans may seem like I have been up to no good, but this has put me into place honestly.

I, like many others, have friends and comrades on the server. I made a lot of memories and fond moments during my time playing on perpheads, and now I am missing out moments of where I felt in place. The server has been a place where I can relax with some friends.
What I ask for is just for another chance to redeem myself, I loved the roleplay that has been on the server because it is unlike any other. I tried to console my loss of being unable to be a part of the perpheads community in-game. But it merely just fails me in every single way because the server has people that care about roleplay.

I loved every single moment of it. I apologize to any community/staff members that ever had to deal with my behavior, I truly wish to make up for what I have done.

Please consider unbanning me as I have made minor or major impacts to some peoples idea of roleplaying, giving good roleplay moments as well as making people enjoy the game. I've had many friends join the server due to me convincing them to join me and roleplay with me! I ask of you to give it a thought of lifting my ban.

My sincerest apologies - Bluewalk818/Rav

Status
Not open for further replies.