Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @peeps
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Rav
Your Roleplay Name: Tony Pacino
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37543512

Why were you punished?: MRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have been banned since january 13th 2024, in this time I've reconsidered my actions carefully and took my time. In this time I have been bored out of my mind with nothing else to do. This server was a haven for me to fool around, and being serious with friends creating immersive roleplay.

This server has been a wonderful experience with something I can barely describe in my own words. The roleplay has been unlike any other server I've been on in my entire life. Gmod is riddled with tons of other DarkRPS but this one truly stands out to me. I've sacrificed countless of hours, to dedicate a character that would create great scenarios for people and give them a wonderful insight to how roleplaying truly is done.

I can see and agree that my actions of throwing a grenade into a group of others that we're trying to roleplay as I missed my target was a fault I take full responsibility of. After so I've missed this server extremely, my friends continue to play on it and I feel utterly left out due to that.

I ask that I am forgiven for what I have done, I have seen my actions and what consequences they have caused me.
I wish to experience the same fun times that I experienced before, but with discipline which I have learnt from this ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.