Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: rxsm
Your Roleplay Name: Romeo King
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79476562

Why were you punished?: Failure to Report Metagame - In a not at all lame way

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello PERPHeaders, after waiting about half of my ban out I decided to attempt to appeal it, starting of with an apology of me for not keeping better care of my discord server and how I should've noticed people sitting in discord whilst on the server and should have kept a closer eye on the clips channel, I should have reported the information as it gave many people an unfair advantage to the server. Looking back at my SCAMbans record I realise that I have been an utter shithead since my demotion ~november. I do apologise for my actions during those times also.

If I'm keeping this apology honest the main reason I am appealing this ban is because I have a couple friends that began to play another Garry's Mod server that recently wiped, however we have already all lost interest and are seeking out a new server and I'd enjoy to show them around the server again, (they played a bit in the past, and some recently I assisted to start). I believe it'd benefit them for me to able to play with them and guide them around in person and more!

Thank you for taking your time in reading this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.