Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: ruisuinit
Your Roleplay Name: It's been a few months, so I'm not actually sure
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77798698

Why were you punished?: Mass RDM as an Officer.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I've taken a few months to reflect on how my actions have negatively impacted the experience of others when the punishment was issued, and deeply regret the way I chose to act, especially whilst on duty as an officer. I was feeling very salty about some issues that had happened on the server that day and chose to take it out on others through childish and immature actions that I'm frankly ashamed of. Absolutely nothing excuses mass RDMing, and should my apology be accepted it would never happen again as I truly miss playing on the server and interacting with all the people I met along the way when I first started playing. I've since matured since the incident and have thoroughly read through the rules before even considering making my apology to understand better how to behave on the server, and really just want to get back into playing as soon as I possibly can. I understand of course due to the nature of the incident if the apology can't be accepted and will accept my punishment.

Additional Information: Even if my ban can be reduced from a year to 6 months, still allows me to face punishment for my actions to further reflect on how I acted.

Status
Not open for further replies.