Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Herro Iin
Your Roleplay Name: Herro Iin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:813512930

Why were you punished?: 1.6, 3.4, 3.15, 3.22 - The user drove up the Suburbs Off Ramp in a stolen vehicle, causing a collision with police, leading to their inevitable death. They then claimed that they did this due to lag in the report. This is hard to believe considering they would have had to make a conscious decision to turn in to the off ramp. They then killed another player at Subs storage after finding out that they were going to receive a punishment, promptly leaving the server. No intent to RP properly.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This appeal should be considered because I got furious after getting notified that I will receive a ban and I was having bad day and I know I shouldn't of killed the person inside sub storage just because I was having a bad day doesn't mean I have to bring it down on someone else as well. I am very sorry for lying to staff and randomly killing a person. I apologize massively for the inconvenience, its been almost 2 months since the ban and I'm asking for it to be decreased from a permanent to a couple months. I have matured and realised that if your having a bad day you shouldn't bring it on someone else.

Sincerely Polol.

Additional Information: Im sorry Erwin. This wont happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.