Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Da Teflon Grapefruit
Your Roleplay Name: Harrison Coffey
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44627859

Why were you punished?: 1.2 - Discriminatory language.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I do want to start this by explaining what happened and where I went wrong:
I was a civilian, and members of my org were the Mayor at the time so I was unofficially working with Secret Service and generally hanging around City Hall as an associate.
When protestors inevitably arrived; they started to target me because they knew that I was friends with the mayor. I got defensive and jokingly flexed the "/act watch" emote while saying
"Ever seen a rolley before, fuck-n*****?"
, which was a desperate/petulant attempt of mine to make a laugh out of the situation. I know better than to use the words I did, and I know there are great consequences that come with it, and I genuinely did regret what I said despite my intentions. I was told immediately that I was going to be reported and understood that I had done wrong. This led to me being jumped by protestors to the point of me bleeding nearly to death, so eventually I had to run away to safety. I was rightly-banned quickly after, and I was very disappointed in my own conduct for the rest of that day, I was blatantly ignorant to think I could say it as a joke, or to try and de-escalate a situation. I am truly sorry for what I said, it will not happen again.

Additional Information: Warning/spoiler for censored expletive? I also changed the title from "(Admin Meeting)" to "(Steelo)"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.