Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Skytrasherr
Your Roleplay Name: Bellamy Johnson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:775923990

Why were you punished?: Hi i got banned for 1 year because i was working as a roadcrew i saw a vehicule parked illegaly and tried to compound it i was tp'd by an admin called steelo, he told me to not get the car, but i saw it parked illegaly after talking with him i told him sorry i wont do it again but he left me in the roof and didnt tp me back to the ground so i jumped and then got tp'd by him again asked me why did i jump i told him because i was stuck in the roof, steelo am very sorry for my bad behiviour in the sit i didnt say anything racist, steelo am really really sorry i wont do it again please, i wont be disrespectful in a sit and am really sorry for what happened.

Why should this appeal be considered?: im here to say sorry to steel and i wont be talking too much in sits, really sorry for my behaviour and i really wanna get back to roleplaying on your servers i hope you forgive me sorry, i admit that i was talking shit in the sit but i did not say anything that was racial, for the "ban evading" i did not know that against the rules i wanted to start a fresh character and earn some money i wasnt trynna do anything against the rules

Additional Information: I wont do it again. This is not a staff complaint This is an apology, am sorry steelo for being rude to you in discord

Last edited:
Reaction score

As this ban is a year in-length it will be dealt with in an admin meeting.

In anticipation of that, please explain the following:
You were originally banned for 1 month but your ban had to be extended 3 times as you contacted Steelo on Discord in order to be abusive. You did this both in direct messages to Steelo and on the PERPHeads Discord. You haven't addressed this at all in your apology.

Why have you not made any mention of this in your apology, and what do you have to say about it now?

Reaction score

As this ban is a year in-length it will be dealt with in an admin meeting.

In anticipation of that, please explain the following:
You were originally banned for 1 month but your ban had to be extended 3 times as you contacted Steelo on Discord in order to be abusive. You did this both in direct messages to Steelo and on the PERPHeads Discord. You haven't addressed this at all in your apology.

Why have you not made any mention of this in your apology, and what do you have to say about it now?
just addded it

Reaction score
for the "ban evading" i did not know that against the rules i wanted to start a fresh character and earn some money i wasnt trynna do anything against the rules

You didn't think it would be against the rules to try to join on a new account when your main account is banned from the server?

Reaction score
You didn't think it would be against the rules to try to join on a new account when your main account is banned from the server?
i didnt think it would be against the rules because i was trynna start fresh i wanted to make new charachter, i did not wanna do anything against the rules i just wanted to start playing again sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.