Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Doge
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: viktorz
Your Roleplay Name: Mia Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:239877175

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: .4 - User failed to comply under gunpoint getting himself killed, extended ban due to an agreement // extended by curak for 1.1 - Disrespectfull behavior in discord after his dispute got denied.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Its been now 2years since ive been banned and i apoligise for everything ive done for all the rules ive broken for telling ppl to off them self for braking 3.4 for metagaming im honestly very sorry i understand everything ive done and i understand that it is wrong to rule brake and being rude.
ive also metured now ive been nicer to ppl and i understand that i was being rude to ppl in discord dms being rasict unkind and ect
also been a long time since i last played perp and i understand that being rude made me a bad person in the servers playbase.
therefor i would like to apoligise to everyone ive harmed and i understand that i shouldnt of done
i also would like to apolgise to the whole staff team for being really unkind to them i will personly would like to apolgise in a teamspeak or a discord call and say it for real that im sorry im really sorry once again and i promise to not say it again it was my bad and i wont do it again

Additional Information: i miss perp and im very sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back