Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Doge
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: perpheads enjoyer
Your Roleplay Name: Mia Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:239877175

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: .4 - User failed to comply under gunpoint getting himself killed, extended ban due to an agreement // extended by curak for 1.1 - Disrespectfull behavior in discord after his dispute got denied.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello its been about 2years since my orignal ban ive tried apologising to hayden,doge,a1l but everytime they say no.
Ive matured ive became more chill less anoying less angry i genially want to apolgise to all of you it was pretty fucked up
that I said all of that the N-Words The Death Threats And Calling Hayden a Tw-- it was really uncool of me and really stupid of me i wasnt thinking stright or smart
Im very sorry to hayden for calling him mean things also for being very disrespctfull to him.
Im also very sorry to A1L for also being very disrespcetfull also being very uncool
I also said alot of bad things in plpd chat was also verry uncool of me like the nword and f slur
to be honest im very sorry to you all for being anoying in general it was verycool of mean i was thinking very stupidly i now understand the things and stuff i said i really not kind of me.
i really want to apoligise to all of you beacuase i really want to be part of the community again.
I could be part of this commuity again i could add alot of fun roleplay scenarios, while ive been banned from perpheads ive been playing fivem and learnt my self how to roleplay better and to not brake the rules.
i dont know how to expres in words how sorry im even if you dont believe i truly am sorry and i shouldnt have done that.

Additional Information: Im sorry once again

Status
Not open for further replies.