Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: tess (previously DUNKS)
Your Roleplay Name: Philmore Weihnstein
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85217957

Why were you punished?: Mass RDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear 3izu.

I hope you’re well. I’m writing to sincerely apologize for my recent actions that led to my ban. I fully understand that I broke the rules, and I take complete responsibility for my regrettable and cringe worthy behavior. I regret any and all trouble or disruption caused by my actions that negatively affected the community and staff.

I’ve taken some time to think about what happened and realize how my behavior was out of line. I know it’s crucial to follow the community guidelines to keep things respectful and enjoyable for EVERYONE. My actions were not in line with this, and I'm very sorry for that...

I want to assure you that I’ve learned from this experience and am committed to making sure it doesn’t happen again. I can look back at my younger self and see many areas in need of change. Change only my older and more mature self can make. I hope you can consider reviewing my punishment. I’m dedicated to following the rules and contributing positively to the community from here on out.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I appreciate your consideration and hope to get another chance to show that I can be a responsible and respectful member of the community.

I hope for the best,
- tess AKA iHATEcrime

Additional Information: Sent with love and care <3 (edit for Grammarly)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.