Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: kurdboy
Your Roleplay Name: John Mcho
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121718132

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2, 1.6 - Said extremely racist things in Dutch, when brought up to a sit, denied doing it // Banned for Enforcer Sindarin -- Extended to Permanent for Paypal Scamming

Why should this appeal be considered?: For the staffmembers of this nice community. I am writing to extend my deepest apologies for my past actions and behavior within the game, which led to my ban. I fully understand the severity of my actions, and I want to express how sincerely remorseful I am for the offensive and inappropriate remarks I made in Dutch during that time.
Reflecting on my actions, I realize that my behavior not only violated the rules of the game but also created a negative and unwelcoming environment for others. I take full responsibility for my words and actions, and I am truly sorry for any harm or discomfort I may have caused to fellow players and the community as a whole.
In addition to my regrettable behavior, I want to acknowledge the mistake of refunding my donations through PayPal. This decision was impulsive and misguided, and I understand that it further complicated the situation. I assure you that I deeply regret this action and am willing to rectify any financial issues caused by my refund.
It has been over a year since the incident, and during this time, I have reflected upon my actions and made conscious efforts to learn from my mistakes. I understand the importance of maintaining a positive and respectful gaming environment, and I am committed to adhering to the rules and contributing positively to the community if given the opportunity to return.
I kindly request your understanding and reconsideration of my ban. I genuinely miss being a part of the game and interacting with the community. I am fully committed to abiding by the rules, treating others with respect, and ensuring that my behavior aligns with the values upheld by the game.
Thank you for taking the time to read my sincere apology. I understand the gravity of my actions, and I am hopeful that you can find it within your discretion to grant me a second chance. I am eager to make amends, contribute positively to the game, and be a responsible member of the community once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Appeal edited out to be reviewed next admin meeting because it's permanent

Status
Not open for further replies.