Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Tilin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Witherower
Your Roleplay Name: Larissa Fumagalli
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:514506121

Why were you punished?: MRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: Alright, so basically what happened, I was at the bazaar in the forest part, I was burning some bodies with a bunch of fuel cans, and when they exploded, the fuel cans flew all over the bazaar and killed some people. Obviously, it was a complete accident, I definitely would not have done that if I'd know that it would literally spread fuel cans all over the bazaar and kill a bunch of random people. I play this server quite alot, and I obviously would never intentionally do that.

I believe a permanent ban is a bit harsh for a silly accident, I would say a permanent ban is valid for intentional mass RDM, not for an accident, and obviously again, I definitely would not have done that if I'd knew it would kill a bunch of people, cause I really do play this server everyday and I haven't gotten a warn/ban for quite a long time.

So yeah, I'm not telling you to completely unban me, because I obviously admit my actions were very stupid and I should have thought more about this, if you were to shorten my ban length, I would love to join this awesome server again and I would never ever make that silly mistake again.

I am extremely sorry, I would be extremely grateful if you were to consider this ban request, thank you so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
How many bodies were you trying to burn?
7km3bzV.png

I'm guessing you thought we couldn't track those Fuel Cans when you blew them up, when you said this:
CL13Lfm.png

As the ban is permanent. This will be left to be dealt with by the Administrator Team.

Reaction score
I still never intended to kill other people, many people were walking by and I was trying to tell them to move, there was lots of people placing fuel cans everywhere, not just me, but that doesnt matter because still I wasn't trying to kill people at all.

Reaction score
At the end I placed some at the bazaar forest which was intended to burn bodies but killed other people by accident and I stopped.

Reaction score
"I'm guessing you thought we couldn't track those Fuel Cans when you blew them up, when you said this"

I wasn't trying to do anything, again there was some other people placing fuel cans and I ended up dying.

• Funny
Reactions: A1L

A1L

Reaction score
Yeah, there is no way placing that many fuel cans just to burn some bodies you actually thought wouldn't go crazy and start going all over the place, maybe you should've thought about that before placing a crazy amount of fuel cans near bazaar

Status
Not open for further replies.