Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Adam
Your Roleplay Name: Adam Hoss
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150216232

Why were you punished?: I was punished for mass-RDMing at spawn.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This appeal should be considered because I am profusely apologizing for my insensible acts of mass-killing. My simple mind grew bored at that time-period and I started to beat people in order to increase my melee damage and strength. I didn't mean to cause any major issues and hope to see my ban lifted. I didn't know killing people at spawn constituted such an immense and expansive time-period but I surely do hope with my demeanor here that I can prove to you that my maturity has grew extensively and I plan on playing this server properly and in a manner where all can have fun. With the time-period between my ban spanning to the time period I am writing and conducting this appeal to you the administrators reviewing this appeal. I hope this exact 2 months of thinking about my actions and reflecting in regret that I'll be able to prove that my ban appeal wasn't one to be taken as lightly but to be as in a form of relief that a player can return to the server once more. I have learned from my previous actions and can assure you that this will not happen again.

Reaction score
Second time you are banned for mass rdm, why would Maia accept this apology?

Reaction score
There's an obvious time-period between my previous ban and I believe this MASS-RDM wasn't even as impactful as the previous? For the sake of brevity I was literally only beating people to death whom were AFK at spawn. I didn't ruin any RP interactions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.