Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Fredy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Code Monkey
Your Roleplay Name: Brandy Martello
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183447894

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: CWB

Why should this appeal be considered?: Fredy and team,

I have taken a month to reflect on my actions that led to my CWB. I deeply regret how I have hurt and offended several community members by my actions. I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone I offended by posting the inappropriate and completely unacceptable picture on the pride month thread. I personally apologize to everyone involved for my actions. I will be welcoming and accepting of other members no matter the situation. I understand that my actions and words were completely out of line and I would like a second chance to right my wrongs. Everyone deserves respect and to feel welcome in the PH community. I am embarrassed by my hurtful words and actions and I sincerely ask for forgiveness. With this being said, I ask for a chance to come back with a communications ban until I can prove I deserve for that to be lifted. I have been in the PH community for close to 10 years now. I have made several friends and feel like this is a second home for me. I appreciate you looking this over and once again ask for forgiveness.

Thanks,

Code

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back