Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Fredy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Emperor palestine
Your Roleplay Name: Idk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:174948443

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: CWB

Why should this appeal be considered?: Helo fredy

I am once again making a appeal for my cwb ban. I understand that the actions i took led to to this onsequence, and I sincerely apologise for Any negativty I have caused.

I want to express my sincerely regrets for my behavior that resulted in my ban. I am fully aware that the actions were inappropriate and violated the rules. I take full responsibility for all the actions i took and i understand the bad impact it had on the server.

Since i got banned in december i took some time to overthink on my actions and what consequences they have had on you as a server owner. I now understand the importance of maintaining a positive and respectful environment within the community to follow the rules and guidelines. And im also very disapointed in my self for taking those actions

I promise you that this ban has been a learning opportunity for me. I have since my ban committed myself to personal improvement. If given another chance, I will make it my highist priority to follow all the rules and positively contribute to the community.

I understand that trust needs to be earned, and I am willing to take any necessary steps to regain the trust of the community and to the staffteam.

I kindly request you to reconsider my ban. If given the opportunity, I will do everything in that i can to show that I have learned from my past mistakes and can be a responsible member of the community

Thanks for reading and i hope you will consider giving me another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.