Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Alexander.lykke105
Your Roleplay Name: Sofie laursen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:569331796

Why were you punished?: 1.2 - User called another player a racial slur. // Extended for Accepted AR - 3.2, 3.4 - User was communicating over a third party application to know that their friend was being arrested, came speeding to the Police Department and tried to shoot the officer over a minor crime. (12.12 Reckless Driving)

Why should this appeal be considered?: I apologize for my actions that i broke the communitys rules/ laws. Using a racial slur against another player was wrong, i apologize alot in that case and I regret any harm it caused. Additionally, my behavior at the Police Department was reckless and inappropriate. Using discord to be told about my friend being arrest, then speeding to the station and attempting to shoot an officer i regret it all
I am committed to improving my behavior and ensuring such incidents do not happen again. I value being part of this community and hope to regain ya'lls trust and give me a second chance

Additional Information: please wait to respond before admin meeting A1L but i am sincerely sorry for my actions again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back