Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ulti
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Thorgal
Your Roleplay Name: Akachi Okeke
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:562223058

Why were you punished?: 1.4, 1.6, 2.5, 3.4 - The user ran over a person and then murdered 2 people in direct eyeshot of the police officers. The user also had no reason to kill these people. The user lied in the admin sit to avoid the punishment about a different situation which was directly connected to this situation. Later on, admitted to RDM'ing those two people and planned to MassRDM once his ban got lifted. Posted in numerous administrative threads to insult users involved in those threads, And then attempted to ransom off "Evidence of his friends using hacks" in order to get unbanned.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey perpheads. I am writing this appeal to try and get back to you all. Lately I'm happy to be able to write on forums so I feel a little back. I hope you will give me a change to be able to return and hope you are not still mad at me. I know very well that I completely fucked up. The reason I was so toxic was because I felt many people were against me because I was a little boy. I've experienced a lot of things lately. I've done a lot of crap with some people that I shouldn't have done. I've come out of it now and made other friends. I had a really hard time at school because I couldn't do anything because I wasn't that smart and missed a lot. I had no friends in my class and didn't feel accepted. I did that outside of school with some other older friends. Let me put it this way I did some really stupid things And I slept late at night. Now here I sleep early I go to school I have friends and I don't do stupid things. I have changed my personality and my way of thinking about the world. The reason I left my friends was because my friend Elias was stabbed. I felt embarrassed and sad. I've never tried and lost a friend before. So I got out of it and got on with life because I realized that family and friends are important. The reason I talk about feelings is so that I can perhaps get into your heart so that you can feel that I have changed or you may understand what I have been up to. I'm really sorry I had to leave your comminty because I couldn't figure out how to behave properly. All I want is no more hate for anyone and only peace I don't want to hurt anyone or talk bad I just want to have fun and play with my friends in there. I am deeply sorry for those I have hurt and sorry I feel embarrassed about it......

Additional Information: I really hope if there is a change in any of you to understand me and my message

On the basis if you decide to break any basic conduct rules and or act up again, your ban will be reinstated and you won't have the chance to appeal this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back