Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Marcus Hudson
Your Roleplay Name: Marcus Hudson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:205542456

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Reason 2.5, 3.4 - User killed a officer over an assumption where they were being dealt with for illegally transporting their firearm which escalated and risked their life over such a small charge when the officer attempted to cuff them.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello. Today, I have been permanently banned for over 900 days. It's more than 2 years and a couple of months. I feel it's time to create a proper and formal appeal regarding my ban.

I can't properly express my anger or my despise regarding my actions leading up to my many bans. I have been a serious member of your forums for many years, it's been a big part of my day-to-day life. I've met great friends throughout this community, and I do miss hopping on and interacting with other people in fun and meaningful ways. I've had a few episodes where I was being a cunt toward someone, and I've had other episodes where I was friendly and genuine to people. Overall, I always liked helping people out, making new friends, and socializing at the bazaar. I do hope that my time spent on this apology will prove worth it since I've spent many months thinking about what to say.

Last time, I used chat got to create an apology for me. I'm sorry for that. I've used chat gpt for writing job applications etc, so thought why not here. After it got denied, it made me rethink why it got denied. Because it's not personal, and it's not from the heart. This time, I'm writing it on my own, as I did with my other apologies throughout time.

I do apologize many many times for accumulating a lot of bans throughout the years.

I do apologize for ban evading as well. When Collier caught me, I was open and honest with him.

I do also apologize for accidentally shooting that police officer during that raid, in the middle of the night, which triggered my permanent ban.

I give my deepest respect to A1L and Collier for properly handling the situation, and giving me fair punishments.

My feelings towards this community and game goes beyond normal. I've always really loved, enjoyed, contributed and embraced everything here.

I have read the rules again, many times, and thought about what i can do better, to show you that i actually can be here, without breaking rules. I do hope that you understand me.

Thank you for reading my appeal.

Sincerely
Marcus

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.