Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Blöpp Blöpp
Your Roleplay Name: John Doof
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:213600500

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.20 - The user killed 2 players without sufficient reasoning and disconnected with a report open on them.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I’d like to apologize for the situation that led to my ban. The kill was not intentional, and I genuinely didn’t realize the report was still open when I disconnected. I got caught up in something IRL and completely forgot about the report, which is unusual for me because I always try to follow the rules on the server. I understand the importance of handling reports seriously and didn’t mean to ignore it. It’s not like me to break server rules, and I know that I messed up here.

Six months feels really harsh for a simple mistake that was purely accidental. I definitely get why there would be a punishment, but I hope you can consider reducing the length of the ban since it wasn’t something I did on purpose.

Additional Information: I’ve been playing on this server for a while now, and I’ve always tried to follow the rules. I’m 19, and gaming is one of my main ways to relax and have fun, especially on this server where I’ve built a lot of connections. This whole thing has been a wake-up call for me, and if I get another chance, I’ll be more mindful when I’m in-game, especially about handling reports before leaving. I just hope you can see this was a one-off mistake and not something that deserves a six-month ban.

Thanks for taking the time to read my appeal, and I hope you’ll consider giving me another chance.

Back