Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
10
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie? Idk
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: z_ndler
Your Roleplay Name: ZaddyDaddy
Your SteamID: 76561199122565708

Why were you punished?: For homophobia, being obnoxious and disrespecting staff

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am extremely apologetic for any harm I may of caused to staff, members and anybody else that may of been offended. This is way past what I stand for and sincerely swear that if I am let on the server nothing near that will ever happen again. I hope to be welcomed back to the community and be allowed to join perpheads again, many thanks!!

Additional Information:
 
Last edited:
If you could edit your appeal and put more effort into it, also maybe apologising for your actions too
 
Just finished up my reply if you have time to go over it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top