External Appeals
Bot
- Messages
- 575
- Reaction score
- 10
- Points
- 0
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hendrics
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent
Your Steam Name: Floyd1337
Your Roleplay Name: Don't remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103621012
Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Community Wide Ban
Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi! I was chatting with some friends about the games we used to play, and I remembered your server. It made me feel really nostalgic, and I remembered how much fun I had playing there.
I know that back then I was immature and caused some trouble, and I genuinely apologize for that. It was a long time ago, and I've grown and matured a lot since then.
I'd really appreciate the opportunity to create a new character, explore the server again, and experience that feeling once more. I will respect the rules and other players, and my only intention is to enjoy the server and contribute to a fun experience for everyone.
I'm sorry for the problems I caused in the past. I can assure you that I won't cause any trouble for you or anyone else again.
Thank you for considering giving me another chance.
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hendrics
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent
Your Steam Name: Floyd1337
Your Roleplay Name: Don't remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103621012
Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Community Wide Ban
Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi! I was chatting with some friends about the games we used to play, and I remembered your server. It made me feel really nostalgic, and I remembered how much fun I had playing there.
I know that back then I was immature and caused some trouble, and I genuinely apologize for that. It was a long time ago, and I've grown and matured a lot since then.
I'd really appreciate the opportunity to create a new character, explore the server again, and experience that feeling once more. I will respect the rules and other players, and my only intention is to enjoy the server and contribute to a fun experience for everyone.
I'm sorry for the problems I caused in the past. I can assure you that I won't cause any trouble for you or anyone else again.
Thank you for considering giving me another chance.