Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

Messages
259
Reaction score
251
Points
475
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Kalli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Goblin
Your Roleplay Name: Priti Nightfall
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:200951260

Why were you punished?: 5.3 - Returned to an ongoing raid after having died in it previously.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I would like to start of by apologizing for my actions and all of the people that were affected by my poor decision makings.

I would also like to apologise to the staff members that had to deal with me in-game and as well as the staff complaint that I made, as they wasted their time dealing with me due to my poor decisions, I have had a lot of time to reflect on my actions and poor decisions, During this time I have re read all the rules so I could not repeat poor decisions again. I know I shouldn't of even had a thought of doing such actions but I made the mistake of doing it, which I deeply regret what I did and apologise to everyone who was affected by my poor actions I made, I shouldn't have changed my steam name and roleplay name so I could come back to the same situation like nothing ever happened, which I find very immature of me. I take full responsibility for it, I have learnt from my mistakes and I can promise that I will not make the same mistake happen again, I have matured and changed during this time, as I have been more busy with other stuff outside of video games.

I miss playing Perp with my friends that I made along the way in the server and I would like to be back at having fun on the server with my friends, Once again I am very sorry for my actions I made and the problems I caused among the community. Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope you can give me a chance.

Additional Information: N/A
 
Back
Top