Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ajay
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Poopbooba
Your Roleplay Name: Gonzalez Cortez

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53004931

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Blew up multiple people in bazaar with a remote explosive for no reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: SCENARIO:
A lot of messing around was happening at Bazaar which ended up with the Police Force entering the area ready to come in and peace keep the area. Except I did not choose Peace I decided in the heat of the moment to plant an explosive in the parking lot to create a bit more chaos. However, doing this was not right I have severely impacted the serious roleplay of paramedics, citizens, police force, all in all, it was very not nice and absolutely not acceptable. After discussing this with AyJay a week's ban seemed fair due to me recognition of the problem, the lack of thought process behind the whole ordeal, and my previous record as classic Garry's Mod Minge when I was a few years younger.

APPEAL:
This is all very much understandable, however, I do come here with an appeal which is to reduce my ban further as I do really see the issue of this matter and the whole situation, and I really do enjoy the PerpHeads Community.

I hope I can ask for forgiveness and that this is seriously considered, I shall now give in bullet points why I think the ban should be further reduced if possible and within reasonable amounts.

1) The Bazaar at the moment was a large area of "banter and tom- foolery", lots of shooting, killing and laughter was going around. The laughter part is great anything before that is obviously not right. I did take part of that and should have chosen my actions better.

2) I recognize the issue I know what I should and shouldn't do and that definitely does not include ruining the RP or evening, afternoon, or morning for other people that is not fair and right.

I hope we can come to an agreement which in my perspective the best scenario would be to be able to come back to the server quicker than the 7-day ban. Compensate people for their losses or hand over my money, equipment, stats anything grinded for really, and start a clean slate.

I know this might be a bit unusual however I do think compromises are a thing and that this can be sorted out.
However, I also do believe that Ajay has been very fair and understanding of the situation.

Hope to hear from the team soon and gladly hear the perspective of people that are or are not involved as that is what a community is.

Kind Regards.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also if needed willing to verbally discuss any options on Teamspeak :)

Status
Not open for further replies.