Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Ajay
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: Jawson
Your In-game Name: I cant remember as this was well over a year ago.
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:134507104

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Hacking (March 18th, 2019) - Alt Banned on (September 4th, 2019 - Ban evasion.)

Why should this appeal be considered: I think my appeal should be accepted because, I have had over a year to think about my rash decisions of Hacking/Ban evasion and I have come to the conclusion that Playing on this server is a privilege not a right, and I have lost my privilege due to my stupid decisions. I am just asking for forgiveness this one time, I have never really had any punishments besides maybe 1 or 2 on the server prior to this and I didn't try to create problems with staff or players at all either. I can ensure all the staff from here on out I will not be a problem on the server anymore. Thanks for reading.

Additional Comment(s): I understand if you don't want to unban me that's okay too.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I forgive you, since i'm pretty sure the first time you was only hacking against me to mess with me but it's been a year now, a lot of people have cheated and given second chances. Considering he was new I don't see why he shouldn't be given one more chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.